See the stunning facts for yourself
Could Mexico retake the southwestern United States? Not only are the Mexicans capable, but an invasion is underway, insists immigration expert Glenn Spencer.
In a well-documented video, "Conquest of Aztlan," Spencer unveils the aims of a radical movement that identifies itself as "America's Palestinians." Their ultimate goal is to reclaim the American Southwest, including California, Arizona, Nevada, New Mexico and parts of Colorado and Texas. Hispanic activists refer to the former Mexican territory as Aztlan, the mythical place of origin of the Aztec people.
But is this merely the irrational scheme of a fringe group? Using original footage, Spencer shows how the pronouncements of Mexican officials and their policies support a "reconquest" of the Southwest. Perhaps even more importantly, Spencer contends, U.S. immigration policies and lax enforcement are paving the way for this invasion.
Spencer is president of California-based Voice of Citizens Together and host of the popular talk show "American Patrol."
In "Conquest of Aztlan" you'll see how:
- Former Mexican President Ernesto Zedillo made a de facto declaration of war on the U.S.
- The Mexican government helped quash an immigration measure passed by the people of California.
- A fifth column of subversives is plotting to "recolonize" the United States.
- Mexican officials prepare citizens to invade the U.S.
- Mexican anti-Americanism revealed itself after the Sept. 11 attack.
- Immigrants in the U.S. are encouraged to vote in the interests of Mexico.
- U.S. policies ultimately are leading to a breakup of the country.
This video will change the debate on immigration and border policies forever.
This list is distributed to those who have requested the WorldNetDaily News Alert service.
Other inquiries may be addressed to email@example.com Copyright 2001 WorldNetDaily.com