GULKE ON BALANCING STATE BUDGET
Aug. 31, 2002
California Election 2002:
GULKE FOR GOVERNOR
American Independent Party
California Affiliate of Constitution Party
I believe in a balanced budget, and this can be accomplished without tax increases. When the current governor took office our budget was 56 billion dollars. He raised that budget some 37%. Had he held the budget to minor increases, we would have been able to eliminate all of the vehicle licensing fees, other small taxes and a percentage of the state income tax. This tax cut would have stimulated the California economy and added significant numbers to our workforce.
"Poke 'em in the Eye! Vote Gulke for Governor!"
- Eliminate taxpayer subsidy of energy purchases for the giant utility corporations;
- Reduce the cost of government regulatory activities by down-sizing both the multitude of regulations and the number of bureaucrats who enforce them;
- Restore to the people the right to vote on salaries of legislators and elected executive officers;
- Halt tax funding of all benefits for illegal aliens; and
- Reduce the size of the educational bureaucracy at the State level.
Reinhold (Ron) S. Gulke
8214 N. Armstrong
Clovis, CA 93611-9505
Phone  299-3875