The growing foreign fifth column in U.S. backyard!
WorldNetDaily's Joseph Farah blew the whistle on the Aztlan movement -- an extremist group trying to lay claim to America's southwest as a Spanish-speaking nation.
Now the Aztlan movement is targeting him with a smear campaign of lies -- and possibly worse. You can read the counterattack in the link below. http://www.aztlan.net/verizon.htm
But if you want to know the truth, you must see "Conquest of Aztlan."
Could Mexico retake the southwestern United States? Not only are the Mexicans capable, but an invasion is underway, insists immigration expert Glenn Spencer.
No, it's not a military invasion. It's the kind of subtle, gradual immigration movement that has placed Israel on the precipice of destruction.
In this well-documented video documentary,Spencer unveils the aims of a radical movement that identifies itself as "America's Palestinians." Their ultimate goal is to reclaim the American Southwest, including California, Arizona, Nevada, New Mexico and parts of Colorado and Texas. Hispanic activists refer to the former Mexican territory as Aztlan, the mythical place of origin of the Aztec people.
But is this merely the far-out, irrational scheme of a fringe group?
Using original footage, Spencer shows how the pronouncements of Mexican officials and their policies support a "reconquest" of the Southwest.
Perhaps even more importantly, Spencer contends, U.S. immigration policies and lax enforcement are paving the way for this invasion.
Spencer is president of the California-based Voice of Citizens Together and host of the popular talk show "American Patrol."
In "Conquest of Aztlan" you'll see how:
- Former Mexican President Ernesto Zedillo made a de facto declaration of war on the U.S.
- The Mexican government helped quash an immigration measure passed by the people of California.
- A fifth column of subversives is plotting to "recolonize" the United States.
- Mexican officials prepare citizens to invade the U.S.
- Mexican anti-Americanism revealed itself after the Sept. 11 attack.
- Immigrants in the U.S. are encouraged to vote in the interests of Mexico.
- U.S. policies ultimately are leading to a breakup of the country.
This video should forever change the debate on immigration and border policies. It will make you rethink the entire national security issue. But you've got to see it to believe it.
Get it today it and show it to all your friends and neighbors -- before it's too late.